Activities at the 4WD and Bike Park
All activities are included in your accommodation except Motor Bike Riding and 4WDriving.
- Motor Bike Riding
- Fishing in the river and our stocked dams
- Giant water slide – 76 metres
- Large fully enclosed fun track for junior ATVs. (Bring your own)
- Farm yard
- Fully enclosed children’s playground
- Mountain biking
- Games rooms including, pool table, table tennis, soccer and air hockey tables
- Marked bush walking tracks
- Relax around your own camp fire (Free firewood from our park – collect your own)
- All major sporting events can be viewed on the kiosk television
- Well behaved dogs on leash are OK
- Kids should bring their BMX and push bike – Plenty of safe areas to ride
PLEASE NOTE: Noise restrictions at rover park for bikes is max .95 decibel. Which means that most bikes are OK. Only bikes with old worn out mufflers or no baffles could be in trouble. If you are not not sure please get your bike checked, we can measure it here and have some packaging material available.
Latest News: All Quad Bikes are now welcome at Rover Park on all the trails and the two natural motocross tracks. They all have to be within the 95 decibel noise level.
Nearby places of interest
- Drake historical mining town – 18km
- Shop, hotel and fuel – 18km
- Wine tasting and restaurant – 29km
- Historical Tenterfield – 35km
- Bald Rock National Park
- Boonoo Boonoo National Park